"There's no time like the present to start wearing wetsuit inspired dresses"?
There is no time, EVER, to start wearing wetsuit-inspired dresses.
Let me tell you, I spent a lot of time in a wetsuit during my teenage years, and I am not going back there. I don't care if "the super tight fabric makes for perfect body contouring". It also makes for the stench of rotting dolphin in your airing cupboard.
(Not literally. It's not like I was out harpooning dolphins in my spare time. And anyway, harpoons are so last season.)
What's next? High-heeled flippers?
No. Just no.
Love,
Blogger Who Refuses To Take Nautical To The Next Level
I really wanted to find a way to work Zena Holloway's dreamy underwater fashion photography (possibly the only occasion where a wetsuit dress and flipper heels might actually be appropriate) into this post, but I couldn't, so you'll just have to take a look for yourselves. Happy weekend, people.
{Michael Kors Resort 2012 Collection via Fashionologie. High-tide heels by Paul Schietekat via Metro.}
{Michael Kors Resort 2012 Collection via Fashionologie. High-tide heels by Paul Schietekat via Metro.}


0 comments:
Post a Comment