I am in it.
The Hubster thinks I spend too much time on the internet instead of talking to him. I don't know where he gets this idea from.
Ok fine. *Maybe* he has a point. But finding pictures of bunnies takes time, ya know?
Anyway, rather than reading my ramblings today, I suggest - nay, I insist! - that you go and read this instead. (It's a post about punctuation, and it's utterly ridiculous. Love.)
I'll be back tomorrow with this month's Blog Love. Which, erm, might be kind of short. With no pictures. And written in five minutes. On the bus.
This blogging malarkey is harder than it looks.
Images by Allie Brosh of Hyperbole and a Half, obvs. (Who, by the way, started off writing 20 posts a month and is currently averaging 1. Sure, she's writing a book or whatever, but still - HARDER THAN IT LOOKS.)


0 comments:
Post a Comment