Yay or nay?
I'm thinking a decent pair of leather combat boots could be the answer to my rainy-day shopping conundrum. I was never cool enough for them the first time round, but as the dawn of my thirties starts to slowly edge into view on the horizon, something tells me it's now or never. I reckon the right pair could just about work, as long as I avoid the chunky ones that make me look like a builder.
So, readers, I ask you:
1. Combat boots as rainwear/workwear: yay or nay?
2. Were you cool enough to own a pair of Doc Martens in the 90s? Would you still have been friends with me if my school shoes came from Clarks (thanks Mum)?
And, um, 3. can somebody please find me a pair of boots that is actually available in this country, unlike these bad boys?
I'm still working on the jacket - untreated cotton is my nemesis. Thanks so much for all of your suggestions so far, though. You guys are ace.
{Image: Stockholm Street Style}

0 comments:
Post a Comment