Today is not my day.
First, I slept through the alarm on my new phone and woke up an hour later than planned. Oops.
Then, stuck in a state somewhere between hyper panic and still asleep, I forgot what I was doing in the shower and tried to wash my hair with shower gel. Which was pleasant.
Then, I put a hole in the top of my only pair of clean tights and couldn't find any clear nail varnish to patch them up, so my tights are now held together with bits of gold glitter.
Then, when I finally made it to my desk, I was footering about on the blog (ahem, working hard) and accidentally published a random snippet of draft blog post that made absolutely no sense. But Google Reader clearly enjoyed it so much that it refuses to part with it, so if you are lucky enough to subscribe to this blog then you will have the pleasure of reading those nonsensical ramblings FOREVER AND EVER.
Fuck today. I think I should just go back to bed.
Dog in a bow-tie (!) by Shannon Michele Photography via Style Me Pretty and the best pinboard ever

0 comments:
Post a Comment