Pages

Is it too early?


I know, I know. It's too early.

But yesterday was my least favourite kind of weather: torrential rain, but hot and muggy. The sky was an insipid, watery grey. By the time I arrived at work, clad in a mortifying combination of sleek black trousers, clickety heels and an ANORAK, I was a hot, wet, sweaty, straggly mess. 

And all I can think about now is one of those cool, crisp, perfect winter days that Edinburgh does so well. Preferably worn with a soft and snuggly new winter coat and some kick-ass mittens.

I know it's only the start of August. I know that. And I don't want to wish the days away. But I'm a Christmas baby and a ski bum, and part of me will always be longing for winter.

Oh well. Until then, I could always try this:




Anyone else getting sick of summer yet? Or is it just me?


1. Eylül Aslan. 2. Dottie Angel. 3. The lovely Zoe of Conversation Pieces. 4. Katie Did 5. Vogue Italia, October 1991 by Ellen von Unwerth via ru_glamour 6. Tim Macpherson

0 comments:

Post a Comment