![]() |
| Print by Sapling Press |
ATTENTION: anyone who is on Twitter - have you tried this??? It's a thingy (yes that is a technical computing term) that predicts what your next tweet will be, based on your previous tweets.
Oh. My. God.
Since I spent approximately two hours playing with this last night, I thought I would be generous and share with you, dear readers, some of the trends I spotted in my predictions. You're welcome.
1. I appear to use the words "lovely", "woop" and, oddly, "cutlery" worryingly often.
![]() |
| Who doesn't love cutlery? |
2. Also the phrase "suck balls" (I have no idea).
![]() |
| Just to be clear. |
4. Twitter seems to think I'm a sex spammer...
![]() |
| So true! |
![]() |
| I don't know any Turkish guys, I swear. |
5. ...and a serial killer....
![]() |
| Must die, bla bla. Whatever. At least I've saved you the choice. |
6. ...and just an all-round egotistical beeyatch.
![]() |
| Your blog is okay, I guess... |
![]() |
| Ok, the shoes bit is a fair point, but I do NOT vividly remember being beautiful, hilarious or indeed requested. |
7. I am waaay more enthusiastic on Twitter than I am in real life.
![]() |
| Well, it is a good word. And I am desperate for lovely comments. But what's with the excessive punctuation? |
![]() |
| Ummmmm. |
Anyway, if you're on Twitter I highly recommend you give this a go. Hours of fun. If you're not, JOIN NOW AND FOLLOW ME (because after seeing my future tweets, why wouldn't you?). If you're looking for an equally effective method of procrastination I suggest you go and check out this anagram builder over on the ever hilarious Another Damn Life (thanks to Rachel for the reminder! Cos I really need another way to suck time out of my day! Oh wow I really do use a lot of exclamation marks!!)
And I leave you with this final thought.
![]() |
| You're telling me it only just got ridiculous? |











0 comments:
Post a Comment