This is me, sporting my new do and, apparently, too much bronzer:
Apologies for the lame cheesy grin. And for the one-eye-bigger-than-the-other thing. Never really noticed that before. Hmm.
Here, for reference, is the Before:
![]() |
| For the eagle-eyed among you - yes, this is the aforementioned sequin leggings outfit |
Wow, how did I never notice my freaky different-sized eyes before?? What is going on with that?! Whatever, let's just ignore it - focus on the hair, people.
What do you think? Good, bad, indifferent?* For the record, I am increasingly liking it. As my friend once so lovingly announced, several hours after accepting her boyfriend's marriage proposal, "This idea's actually starting to grow on me!". (In the case of my hair, of course, this applies literally as well as figuratively - I can already tell the short hair is going to require significantly more maintenance than before. So much for my quarterly trips to the hairdresser.)
Here's a little side-by-side Before & After for you:
Another unexpected consequence of the short hair is that I look EVEN MORE like my mum. Look:
See? Crrrrazy.
And, erm, yes, that's me playing the cello beside the sea. It was all Kristen's idea. I'll explain next week... but in the meantime, what about the HAIR?!!
*Obviously, given how I agonised over going for the chop, there is really no acceptable answer to this question other than "Yes, Kirsty, I like your new hair". Just so you know.
The second picture is by my friend Kristen of What Kristen Saw. The alpaca is allll mine.



0 comments:
Post a Comment