Pages

If my blog were an outfit

It would be a jaunty mixture of practical and ridiculous.

Sounds about right.

NEW GAME. If you (or your blog) were an outfit, what would it be? Bonus points if you make a moodboard (I recommend Polyvore for the Photoshop-impaired).

Necklace: Amanda Deer | Dress: Joy | Shoes: Zara | Bag: Cambridge Satchel Company



PEOPLE PLAYED ALONG!

 Lisa of This Girl Is is clearly a total badass.
 Cutest outfit ever (and not a red boot in sight) from Wendy of Red Boots.
 Screw my blog outfit, I want this one instead. Annie of Beard Today Gone Tomorrow has excellent taste.
I also want this t-shirt, thanks to Michelle of My Creative.
Trust Moz to take this game to the next (awesome) level, considering every detail from nail varnish to sunglasses.
Better late than never, Kate! Cutest apron ever?
The lovely Siobhan of Siobhan Claude Van Damme included a BOOK in hers. A book!

0 comments:

Post a Comment