The Sneakiest of Peeks
I went to a wedding industry event in London last week, as one does. It was glamorous, gorgeous and very full-on. It's tempting, when you live in Edinburgh, to think that only the dregs are left behind here; that all the truly creative, talented, exciting people skip off to London at the first opportunity. (In fairness, that's because lots of them do.)
But yesterday, that theory was disproved. In fact, it was so thoroughly crushed beneath the weight of Edinburghian awesomeness that there is nothing but a sad heap of tiny theoretical crumbs left.
This is just a wee sneak peek into a shoot that I styled this weekend, in collaboration with a whole troupe of talented local folk. It was ace. Forgive me if I jump up and down and squeal for a while. Lots more coming soon, if you can bear it.
How was your weekend?
(On a tenuously related note, every time I see the words "sneak peek" I think of the bot tirelessly roving Twitter and correcting every person who spells it "sneak peak". It's called Stealth Mountain, because it's a sneaky peak.)
Photography: Lauren McGlynn Photography | Floral magic: I Heart Flowers | Dresses: Rowanjoy | Jewellery: Black Box |Venue: Timberyard | Hair: Milk | Makeup: Amy Irving | Design layout inspired by Breanna Rose

0 comments:
Post a Comment