Pages

Style Me May: Week One



Day 1: Makes me want to twirl. The infamous yellow skirt, making me want to twirl (and get a non-crap camera phone).

Day 2: Bright happy colour. Honeymoon scarf! Never fails to perk me up. Even when I miss my bus and forget my purse ON THE SAME DAY. Yeah, that happened.

Day 3: Jazz up your hands. I was going to make jazz hands (*jazz hands*) but I realised I would need one hand to take the picture, and one lonely jazz hand would look pretty sad. So instead I just draped my hand across my scarf in a totally natural and not-at-all awkward way.

Day 4: Always gets complimented. Seriously, this dress NEVER FAILS. I don't even like it that much, but it was admired a record five times that day. Eat your heart out, Elle Woods. (Oh and yes, in case you were wondering, I took that in the staff toilet in my office. I suspect a background of grotty floor tiles may be a regular occurrence this month. I like to keep it classy.)

Day 5: Put a scarf on it. If you liked it then you should have put a scarf on i- oh, wait. I did. But did I actually take that bag out and about, or did I just stuff it with a pillow and prop it on top of some nice hampers to make it *look* like I did? I guess you'll never know...

Day 6: Layer jewellery. What time is it? Why, it's Arm Party time! Let's pretend that the definition of "layer" is "put next to each other in a random combination", okay?

Day 7: A world traveller. This is my standard long-distance travelling attire. Coincidentally, this is also my standard slobbing-on-the-couch attire. Win-win.


WEEK ONE VERDICT: Must try harder. And find the charger for my damn camera before I die from over-exposure to bad camera phone pictures.


So, who's playing along at home? How's it going?

0 comments:

Post a Comment