Shit. Can you believe it's been two weeks since I last posted?
Remember when I went on holiday that time, and I got all those people to write amazing guest posts for me while I was away, because I couldn't possibly leave the blog unmanned for a single day?
Yeah, I don't know what happened either.
I'm pretty sure this post is in breach of The First Rule of Copyblogger, but it's all I've got. Here are some pictures of Smidgen to make up for it. I'll be back with more soon, I promise.
(She says hi too.)
{Top image: Scrabble art print, $22, The Light Fantastic, who also offers really sweet free wallpapers and who I've just noticed is based in Edinburgh, Indiana! Who knew there was an Edinburgh in Indiana?! Is that really exciting, or have I just been spending too much time hanging out with the world's laziest dog? Actually, don't answer that.}




0 comments:
Post a Comment