![]() |
| 100 blog posts, 100 pictures. If you think I'm going to credit all of these, you can think again. |
...because I have a little something to celebrate today.
Namely:
100
posts published.
613
2,669
visitors.
Of which,
Of which,
92
21
pictures of shoes.
£1.38
total money made from blogging. Yeah, it's still rolling in.
5
times I have used the word balls on the blog.
(Really? Only five?)
(Really? Only five?)
![]() |
| Yes, this is the same picture that was at the top. What? It took me a long time, ok? |
Thank you, thank you a million times for sticking with me for ONE HUNDRED FLIPPING POSTS!
(Even when I'm not even writing them. Ahem.)
But I wrote this one! Like right now!
I know, the wonders of time zones.
So, do you have a favourite picture? I do...

0 comments:
Post a Comment