skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
SHOPPING CHALLENGE
TRENCH WARFARE
Pages
Home
Hair
Shoes
Art
I should probably stop talking about weddings soon
It's been over six months, it's getting embarrassing.
BUT first, can somebody pleeeeease get married in
this dress
? With a rocking belt and maybe a little birdcage veil? For £52?? Oh yes.
Butter milk lace dress, £52,
ASOS
Do it!
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Popular Posts
Pinteresting times
Image by Otto Schulze Photographers via Style Me Pretty via Pen McKinley-Rodgers One of the trickiest things about blogging, I find, is hu...
How to mix a successful meet-up
The Voodoo Rooms , Edinburgh ♥ Put five smart , talented , interesting women in one beautiful venue . Drizzle with snazzy outfits. ♥ St...
Finding a safe mooring
When I first left home, nearly ten years ago, my mother gave me a recipe book. It was a dense, wire-bound book filled with crisp lined page...
Cutting edge
Ellery Fall 2011 via Fashion Gone Rogue I've never exactly been what you would call "edgy", sartorially speaking. My style has...
Labels
Home Sweet Home
Jane Gowans
Lauren McGlynn
Lillian and Leonard
Blog Archive
►
2013
(37)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(4)
►
2012
(90)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(14)
►
February
(12)
►
January
(15)
▼
2011
(187)
►
December
(10)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(13)
►
August
(21)
►
July
(21)
►
June
(24)
►
May
(20)
►
April
(20)
►
March
(20)
►
February
(19)
▼
January
(5)
When in Rome…
I should probably stop talking about weddings soon
Finding a safe mooring
Hi. I'm Kirsty
How to keep your husband. Also, shoes.
Followers
Powered by
Blogger
.
0 comments:
Post a Comment